Usina Quiz - Créer de activités pédagogiques multimédias

Usina Quiz :: Voir le sujet - Increase Your Profits With Email Marketing

FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   Liste des MembresListe des Membres     S'enregistrerS'enregistrer     ConnexionConnexion
Increase Your Profits With Email Marketing

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Usina Quiz Index du Forum -> Autres sites et systèmes
Voir le sujet précédent :: Voir le sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
emaillist

MessagePosté le: Sam Oct 23, 2021 11:29 am    Sujet du message: Increase Your Profits With Email Marketing Répondre en citant

Small business owners spend hours of time and money trying to attract new business. A steady flow of new business is necessary for business survival. But in your Asia Email List rush to attract new people, don't forget current or previous customers and clients. They're as good as gold....and if you've given them a good experience in the past, they are much more likely to purchase from you again.Consumers have a lot of options. There are literally thousands of small businesses competing for their attention. That's why it's in your best interest to build a relationship with them so they'll be encouraged to return.

For example, I once hired a lawn care company to spray my yard for insects. It was a quarterly job...meaning I needed it done again in 3 months. However, I lost my receipt Asia Email List and couldn't remember the name of the company when the time came. I ended up hiring a different company - even though I was happy with the previous one (whatever their name was). Had this company utilized a simple email marketing program, they would have earned my business over and over, because I would have remembered their name.

Most marketers believe an existing customer or client is worth more than a new prospect. Why is that? It's because someone who has already spent money with you is likely to Asia Email List do it again, especially if they were happy with the previous transaction.A qualified audience is much better than prospects that may or may not be willing to buy what you're selling. So, what's the catch? The catch is you're not the only fish in the sea. Your qualified audience can very well go elsewhere if you let them slip away. Email marketing is the hook you need to catch the fish.

https://www.latestdatabase.com/country-email-list/
Voir le profil de l'utilisateur Envoyer un message privé Envoyer un e-mail Adresse AIM
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Usina Quiz Index du Forum -> Autres sites et systèmes Toutes les heures sont au format GMT
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers: